Who Is A Fit To Work With My Valley Marketing?
Client fit is very important to us. Here are some of the qualities shared by our most successful and longest-standing clients:
- You offer good-quality products or services, and there is demand for what you sell. (We can channel demand toward your offerings, but we can’t create demand where none exists.)
- You already understand and appreciate how important the web is in your marketing mix. You’re not looking for someone to “convince” you that the web can work for you.
- You understand and value the importance of strategy . If all you’re looking for is “web tactics”, that’s not us.
- You believe you should be able to add $200,000 to your online revenue in the next 12 months – even if you don’t know the “how”, and… Doing so is one of your top priorities right now if this sounds like you, contact us to explore how we can work together.
And Who Is Not A Fit?
Just like any business, there are certain types of clients that we’re not able to help. If any of the following apply, we’re not a match:
- If you are a start up, haven’t clarified your business model or don’t have any paying customers. Once you have worked out these things, we can help you scale.
- If your business is in a state of EMERGENCY and you need a miracle to turn things around. We recommend you “right the ship” first, before engaging our services.
- If you really don’t believe online marketing can possibly work for your business. We’re not in the business of convincing you otherwise.
If you’re still with me, then you may be saying to yourself…
“OK, What’s The Next Step?“ Start Your Marketing Plan
If you’re open to exploring how we can help you create a reliable and consistent flow of quality leads and ideal clients from the web, here is how to move forward:
Contact me to schedule a Discovery Call via phone with, John Battaglini. He’ll help you map out a plan to get from where you are now, to where you want to be, organized into clear milestones that fit your budget.